- An heirloom-style floor clock with a
distressed finish, designed by Chris Bergelin.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws
the eye up to the arched pediment, which is embellished with
decorative overlays on the canted corners.
- The brushed antique brass dial is set
off by cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with
applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum
is finished in brushed antique brass with a decorative antique
gold-finished center disk.
- The brushed antique finish and
decorative bands of the weight shells also complement the dial.
- The lower front door features beveled
glass and decorative overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
- Canted, reeded columns frame the
case, offering intricately carved column caps with a unique scroll
design and Acanthus leaf details.
- The multi-tiered, Bombay base offers
canted corners and carved scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
- Removable beveled glass panels on the
upper sides allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger
movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Embassy Cherry on select
hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each
corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom
plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed
request card to Howard Miller.
||2 year warranty on parts and
HERE for full warranty information.