- This curvaceous floor clock features
a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing
detailed removable crown.
- Carved leaf design accents are
complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
- The distinctive dial features a
crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match
the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin
black Arabic numerals.
- The brass and silver grid style
pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial,
and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine
motif frames the pendulum.
- The face of the dial is
illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the
cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
- The bombč style base features an
inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record
document with brass tube is included.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime
Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Embassy Cherry on select
hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each
corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom
plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed
request card to Howard Miller.
- The case is illuminated by an
- Locking door for added security.
||2 year warranty on parts and
HERE for full warranty information.